Friday, March 23, 2012

a 2 year old, a newborn (that doesn't sleep) & a visiting puppy then add in the worst allergies ever.  oh ya, I am getting nothing done. I have my quilt top done and waiting to be sewn to the back for my daughter and I just can't get it done.  sink full of dishes, not getting washed.  I guess it's all gonna be there when I'm done.


on another note, I've been looking at other blogs and seeing all the amazing things people are creating and their sewing/craft rooms and I have to admit I am so jealous. one day I hope to have a stash of fabric big enough to create a quilt from without buying anything and on display as beautifully as some of you.  I need to find a fabric donater (is that a word?) to help me out with my quest.  


happy friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment